Sending Baby Elephant Kisses ....

Today I'd like to share a project with your featuring on of the gorgeous New Images available in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy Store.   The store is full of wonderful quirky characters perfect for all occasions, I never get tired of colouring Lizzy's gorgeous images.

Here's my project;
This image is called 'Baby Elephant Kisses image#375', Isn't she awesome, such a funky lass with her absolutely adorable Baby Elephant. 

I coloured this image with ProMarkers and a white gel pen for highlights.  I used a black fine liner to draw my funky frames before fussy cutting both the image and the sentiment.


I played with some wonderful textures for the background of my project, using yellow felt, turquouise punchinella along with a bright pink wired mesh ribbon.


I couldn't resist putting this project into the funky bright pink frame. It looks wonderful in real life.  A wonderful addition to my Craft room.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Inkyfingers said…
What a bright and funky project Suzi and I love your use of all the different media.I bet it really cheers up your craft room!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will be able to join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x
Awesome card.
Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena MTTC DT
Nandini said…
Wow! very unusual images. Looks really cool with all the lovely details you have added. Thanks for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT
Crafting Belle said…
Fabulous project. Thank you for joining us for my 'Ribbon and/or Lace' Challenge' at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx