Oddball Art Stamps Challenge - You're My Best Friend

Today I'd like to share with you a card i've created for the latest challenge over at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog.

Our theme this month is 'You're My Best Friend', and you can interpret this however you wish, but we'd love you to share with us you an explanation of your interpretation, if it's not obvious.

Here is my project;
I used the gorgeous Sylvie and Samson image #162B for this creation.  My image is coloured with a mixture of Alcohol Markers, including ProMarkers, Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Marvy Le Plume, with the addition of some white gel pen for highlights.

I teamed this image up with elements from Craftwork Cards Heritage Rose Collection.  As soon as I saw the black and white patterned paper I knew I wanted to colour my wee doggy with the same pattern.  I love how he turned out;

To embellish my card I used some paper flowers, card candi, wooden buttons, and sequinella.  My sentiment came from the same collection as the papers and candi.

Want to see more cards inspired by our 'You're My Best Friend' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll all find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Absolutely fantastic. I love your image and love how you matched the paper with the little cute dog. Great colouring and great work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]



Back again, and again this is absolutely fantastic work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



Angie said…
Gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Angie DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Great card! Love the cardstock you used! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Danoesja said…
A very lovely card and i like that you've used the same pattern in your papers as the dog.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Deb Smith said…
What a cute way of using buttons Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner
Julie Gleeson said…
Your image is so cute! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Julie DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card and design thank you so much for sharing with us at Inky Chicks this month Jane DT xx
Nice card. Fabulous design!
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge