GDT for Crafts and Me Facebook Group

Hello All, Today I'd like to share with you a project I've made for Crafts & Me. I'm lucky enough to be one of the Guest Designers over in their Facebook Group this month.

This week's image is 'Be Mine' by Sara Burrier;
I've coloured this gorgeous image with Letraset Tria & ProMarkers, and Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen.  

My background papers are also from Crafts & Me, they come from the Floral Fantasy Digital Paper Pack, which contains 30 beautiful papers, in a very high quality  digital format.  They are 6 x 6 inches in size, but i printed them out at 8 x 8 inches with no loss of image quality.

To embellish my card I added some punchinella, organza ribbon roses, gems in shades of pink and clear, along with a foiled sentiment.

Don't forget to check out all the gorgeous images in the Crafts & Me store, they have an amazing catalogue of truly wonderful artists, you will be spoilt for choice.  If you are not a member of their Facebook Group, then please join, you'll be able to see wonderful creations from their talented Design Team, Guest Designers and Group Members, you'll find it a very friendly group.

That's all from me for today, 
Thanks for visiting with me,
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;


Comments

N-Eva said…
Fantastic card! Truly beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT
Jana Forrest said…
Suzi, such a darling card. Your coloring is nicely done and background suits the couple. Thank you so sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Cahallenge. Jana ~ DT/CGC
Sheryl said…
A beautifully romantic card.
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx
Inkyfingers said…
What a pretty card and your colouring is so vibrant against the lovely background.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x
Nandini said…
Gorgeous card. Love the beautiful images and the gorgeous colors. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. All the very best and hope to see you again in our gallery soon. Nandini, DT